1. If we cancel any order we shall offer a credit to your account the price paid by you.
2. We shall attempt to fulfil all orders in accordance with our terms and conditions.
3. It is your responsibility to ensure full payment is collected from your customer. We recommend that you receive payment in full clear funds before ordering the product from us.
4. If we are unable to supply the product ordered we will advise you. We will inform you of expected delivery date or offer a refund for any unavailable product and any postage costs charged for that product.
5. We will arrange for the Products to be delivered to the address for delivery indicated on your Order.
6. Your return address is added as a label on the reverse of packages for security reasons. No mention of Mystic Charms™ is made.
7. We aim to ship all products within 2-14 business days, but no longer than 21 business days. If a situation arises that will delay your order in any way we will contact you by email.
8. The period stated within which your orders are dispatched is approximate
9. We shall have no liability to you for any delay in the delivery of products ordered or any other matters to the extent that the delay is due to any event outside our control.
10. We can only refund or replace an item after Royal Mail has investigated any claim and offer us a refund – this can take up to two months for the investigation to be completed by Royal Mail.
10a. Parcels are not deemed to be missing until after a period of 17 working days from posting for UK deliveries and 30 working days for all other deliveries.
10b. We strongly advise the use of Recorded Delivery on all orders over £10. For Recorded Items we will refund or replace after a period of four weeks from posting.
10c. We are unable to offer a refund for standard packages lost in the post.
11. For items lost or gone missing in the Post we will require a signed confirmation form to be completed by the addressee of the parcel before we can consider a refund or replacement.
12. We will do our best to correct errors and omissions as quickly as possible after being notified of them
13. We advise the use of Recorded Delivery for orders over the value of £10. Tracking numbers will be supplied for Recorded Delivery and International Registered items only.
14. We send all mail via Royal Mail First Class or Air Mail post. We use an online account service with Royal Mail and no ‘proof of posting’ is required or obtained.
- Mystic Charms™ is a trade to trade business.
- Mystic Charms™ does not offer ‘sale or return’ on products.
- Mystic Charms™ will not refund items where your customer has a ‘change of mind’. If your customer wishes to return any unwanted items (not damaged/broken or wrongly sent) then it is your responsibility under the distance selling regulations to offer them a full refund or replacement. You should have your customer return any unwanted items direct to you and not Mystic Charms™ and hold the item as your own stock.
- If a customer returns a ‘not wanted’ item direct to us we will only offer you a credit on your next order of the cost of the product less 10% restocking fee. We will not refund any postage and only a credit will be offered against future orders.
- Items that are damaged must be returned within 7 days in unused condition and in original packaging.
- We will replace items that have manufacturers’ faults on receipt of the faulty goods.
- Refunds will only be offered where a replacement is unavailable. Refunds are in the form of a credit to your account.
- For items damaged in transit (post) we will require the original postage packing in order to claim from Royal Mail.
- We cannot refund or replace an item that has been damaged in the post if it is returned to us without its original packaging.
- Due to health and safety Herbs, Resins & Powders and earrings are non-returnable.